All Washington State Convention Center spaces are ADA accessible.
If you need sign language interpreters, please be sure to mark your registration form and submit it no later than June 3rd so that we may arrange accommodations.
The Gender Odyssey Family conference is a non-smoking and scent/fragrance-free event. Please help us create a safer environment for those with chemical sensitivities by refraining from using perfumes, and other scented products while attending the conference.
Gender Odyssey Family is supported, in large part, by participant registration fees. This community-based support is one of the major reasons the conference can happen each year regardless of the rocky external funding climates that exist today. We have a strong commitment to making this conference as accessible as possible. Here are some of the ways in which we accomplish this:
- Offering reductions in pricing for those who can register early
- Streamlining all conference expenses – no frills, bells or whistles – just good, solid programming
- Providing alternate registration options, for those with financial need, in the form of scholarships and subsidized rates
- Teens can attend at over 50% off adult registration rates
- Kids can attend free of charge
- Free housing with local host families via our Yahoo! Group mailing list which you can use to connect with others for potential ride-share and housing options.
- Providing opportunities for attendees to contribute to the scholarship fund and assist others with greater need
- Offering sliding scale options for registration fees
Please explore the various options available and pay what you can afford. Let us know if we can help in any way. We want you here!